We offer industry leading Excavator Steel Tracks both with and without Rubber Pads, for excavators ranging from 2 to 8 tons in weight for Bobcat, CASE, CAT, JCB, John Deere, New Holland, Komatsu, Kubota, Volvo and many more.
How to Find Your Track Size:
- Measure the width of the Steel Shoes
- Measure the Inner Guide of the Steel Chain
- Measure the Pitch, and count how many Links you have
- Please see our Measurement Guide for help
- Recycling Industry
- Suitable applications:
Rocky terrain, rough environments, high debris areas.
- Our steel tracks are furnace-hardened and tempered to provide maximum strength and resistance to bending and breakage.
- Our steel track links are made of high-strength steel alloy for maximum durability.
- Connecting pins and bolts are made with high-strength steel to increase longevity.
- Our steel tracks can be used by rubber tracked machines without having to change any undercarriage parts.
- They are very easy to install, remove, and disassemble.
- You can remove or add links to change the length of the tracks to fit various machines.
- The steel grousers have secondary bolt holes for bolt-on rubber pads.
- Steel Tracks are available in 300mm, 400mm, and 450mm wide grouser shoes.
- Steel Tracks are available in 101.6mm, 135mm, and 154mm pitch.